Polypropylene homopolymer (PPH) have low-medium melt flow rate. Film grades have high gloss, grades are also available for food industry.
- Higher strength-to-weight ratio
- Good weldibility and durability
- Greater material stiffness
- Resistance to chemicals and fatigue.
- Electric Insulation for use in electronic devices.
- Available in transparent and opaque.
Product Data Sheet:
Suitable for applications that require good resistance to impact, corrosion and chemicals, good weldability and processability, and/or food-safe standard compliance.